Friday, January 20, 2012

Remote blogging

I'm at a resturant. Waiting for friends.  I wanted to sample again this new Droid app for blogging.  So cool.  I'm learning how to text pretty fast now.  I'm meeting some buddies from college who are graphic artists.  They've always inspired me to think outside of the box. Try new things and think about the world in a different way.  They truly have a passion for what they do.  I am inspired by that.  That is what life should be about.  a lot of times reality sinks in.  We have bills to pay.  I love technology.  That is why I write this blog.  It lets me talk about technology while using technology.  I get to experience the coolness of blogging from a cool app on my cool old phone.  I get to see the cool new upgrades and use them when Google releases changes and updates to their Blogger tools or other tools like Google +.  So, here is my official thanks to my friends and coworkers who inspire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment