Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I hope you find this refreshing

Lately I've been paying a lot of attention to the colors and screens on my computer.  I think it's because I spend a lot of time looking at the darn thing.  Might as well be fun to look at.  It started when I installed Windows 7.  They have a bunch of cool themes that are free with the Professional version.  I found this so refreshing that I began to look for other places to spice up my world.  For the last 2 months I've been running Google Chrome Browser.  Once again, a bunch of cool themes are available.  Besides the fact that the browser rocks and is really fast.  Its fun to look at with lots of cool features.  Finally I've decided to change my blog theme for a more refreshing spring look.

I hope you find it refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment