Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Microsoft unveils Surface Pro 4 and its first-ever laptop, the convertible Surface Book with 13.5-inch removable touchscreen

Based on my experience with the Lonovo Yoga and the Microsoft Surface pro 3.  These new offerings from Microsoft are thoughtful and powerful.  I can't wait so see them live.  I'm glad Microsoft is setting and raising the bar for other manufacturers including Apple.  As a remote worker I really love the ability to use my Yoga in several different configurations depending on the requirements of my interaction.  Also, when I dock it back at the office it drives 2 additional monitors and has plenty of horsepower.  These new offerings from Microsoft will provide that same type of functionality.



Microsoft unveils Surface Pro 4 and its first-ever laptop, the convertible Surface Book with 13.5-inch removable touchscreen

No comments:

Post a Comment