Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Microsoft Windows 10 Preview - CNET

I have to admit I am always a bit skeptical when Microsoft releases a new Operating system.  However, I've really liked my experience with Windows 8 and I think it is a reflection of the change in the Microsoft development process.  My experience is that Microsoft is asking us to look differently at how we do our work.  Also, we are simultaneously changing how we interact with technology and they are trying to adapt.  Now that I've been working with a touch screen I miss it when I don't have one.  It's not for everything mind you but I really like it for scrolling through web pages and zooming in and out.  In reading through this review of Windows 10 and also having played with it a little bit I believe this will be a success.



Microsoft Windows 10 Preview - CNET

No comments:

Post a Comment