Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Microsoft explains how Windows 8 smokes Windows 7 | Business Tech - CNET News

I am curious about Windows 8.  The main reason is that I like Windows 7 so much.  I think that there is a very real opportunity to for Microsoft to leap ahead if this new OS works well.  I understand from some of the reading I've been doing that it will be a significant adjustment.  Here at Veracity some of the engineers have been running the beta's as they've arrived.  Initially they said that it was difficult to get used to the interface.  Now there seems to be some consensus that the recent candidate releases have been better.  I've been experimenting with Microsoft Sky Drive.  I understand that this will be one place where the desktop, tablet and smart phone will tie together.  I guess we will have to wait and see.  I'll update my blog as soon as I get the chance to  install it.

Microsoft explains how Windows 8 smokes Windows 7 | Business Tech - CNET News

No comments:

Post a Comment