Friday, July 6, 2012

Best Buy takes cue from Apple in new retail store design | Tech Culture - CNET News

I think one of the reasons that people love Apple so much is that the Apple products feel personalized and easy to use.  I like the fact that Best Buy is taking the same approach to selling technical products.  Like Apple has already done.  For a long time it was cool to be techie and speak at another level to impress others, now it is seen as disrespectful.  Ultimately technology is for people.  It is there for them to use and to make their lives better.  I always try and keep this in mind when working with businesses.  More and more I find I am in meetings where my main contact is not technical.  This means  I need to be able to understand the technical but explain it in every day terms.  I love that part of my job.  I love to see my customers and prospects gaining understanding and realizing the value that technology can bring to them and their businesses.

Best Buy takes cue from Apple in new retail store design | Tech Culture - CNET News

No comments:

Post a Comment