Monday, July 15, 2013

Gangnam Style Is One Year Old, And Music Is Forever Different | Underwire | Wired.com

I've been big into music my whole life. I was just going through my old cassette tapes this weekend and marveling about how it did not seem too long ago that I was recording all of my friends CD's. This article talks about how much things have changed. While at first it was a scary time for the music industry and musicians now there are new doors opening for musicians. They can post a song and get lots of attention without having to have all the right political or business connections. I think that is great! This technology makes everyone step up their game. I think that is a good thing.


Gangnam Style Is One Year Old, And Music Is Forever Different | Underwire | Wired.com

No comments:

Post a Comment